Swiss International College of Osteopathy
- Neurophysiological considerations on nociception, pain perception and interpretation, moral and spiritual suffering
- Osteopathic tools available
- Application of different methods according to the state, phase and progression of the patient
- The definition of a health path
- Application of inhibition, drag/compression, swing methods and restoration of the fluid flow
- CNS approach through the spinal cord and its relay centres.
- Inner consent and healing.
Per maggiori informazioni
telephone: + 41 41 390 11 82
La difficoltà non sta nel credere alle nuove idee ma nel rifuggire dalle vecchie
J. M. Keynes