Fundació Escola dOsteopatia de Barcelona
1. Posture and movement, physiologic duality
- Physiological memory (muscular fibres, sensory-motor link)
- The orthostatic posture (oscillatory mechanism, fundamental posture of the standing man)
- The positional clinical exam, how to examine the posture?
- Practical application of the manual therapy techniques (position, use of levers, movement efficiency)
2. Postural Clinical examination
- Summary of anatomy and physiology of spinal cord, brain..
- The mechanical triangles (gravity, forces, pyramids)
- Organization of a model applied to the orthostatic.
- The postural reflexes (in animals and in humans)
- The static posture, the balance and the laberynthic system
- Posture Clinic test. The diagnostical research; practical work.
- A better understanding of the fisiologic bases of the Posture and movement
- A proper knowledge and application of the positional and clinical examination,
- A good understanding of the paraclinical examinations
statokinesimetrics and the relationship between the position and the osteopathic mechanics
- A good understanding of the disfunctions of the Orthostatic Tonic Positional Activity
- A good understanding and a good technical application of the osteopathy with preventive and therapeutic function applied to movement.
Per maggiori informazioni www.eobosteopatia.com
La separazione delle discipline rende incapaci di cogliere "ciò che è tessuto insieme", cioè, secondo il significato originario del termine, il complesso.