Fundació Escola dOsteopatia de Barcelona
1. Posture and movement, physiologic duality
- Physiological memory (muscular fibres, sensory-motor link)
- The orthostatic posture (oscillatory mechanism, fundamental posture of the standing man)
- The positional clinical exam, how to examine the posture?
- Practical application of the manual therapy techniques (position, use of levers, movement efficiency)
2. Postural Clinical examination
- Summary of anatomy and physiology of spinal cord, brain..
- The mechanical triangles (gravity, forces, pyramids)
- Organization of a model applied to the orthostatic.
- The postural reflexes (in animals and in humans)
- The static posture, the balance and the laberynthic system
- Posture Clinic test. The diagnostical research; practical work.
- A better understanding of the fisiologic bases of the Posture and movement
- A proper knowledge and application of the positional and clinical examination,
- A good understanding of the paraclinical examinations
statokinesimetrics and the relationship between the position and the osteopathic mechanics
- A good understanding of the disfunctions of the Orthostatic Tonic Positional Activity
- A good understanding and a good technical application of the osteopathy with preventive and therapeutic function applied to movement.
Per maggiori informazioni www.eobosteopatia.com
La nostra felicità più grande non sta nel non cadere mai, ma nel risollevarsi sempre dopo una caduta.